Russian-speaking parents and children are warmly welcome to the weekly meetings. The organization holds those meetings at various offices in the Helsinki metropolitan area since 2011.
Mustakivi leikkipuisto, Vedenottamontie 6
Avoin päiväkoti Ukko-Pekka, Aniskuja 3, Vantaa
Asukastila Rubiini, Rubiinikehä 2b, Vantaa
Perkkaan asukaspuisto, Majurinpolku 3, Espoo
Matinkylän asukaspuisto, Matinraitti 12, Espoo
Meetings for mothers of autistic children, Helsinki
Graniittitie, Graniittitie 9, Helsinki
2. After playing, the toys are returned to their places.
3. Leave personal toys in the entrance hall, so we don’t look for them later. All toys are common. We play with playground toys together or one after another.
4. We resolve conflicts between children peacefully and together. You can turn to other mothers for help, if you need any.
5. Food must not be transported to the playroom, we only eat in the kitchen.
6. Please come healthy! We prevent the spread of infectious diseases among children and adults.
7. The dishwasher starts at 6.30 pm. This means that all containers used must be there. Everyone is responsible for dishes they or their children use. After 6.30 pm the dishes that did not end up in the dishwasher, must be washed by hand and returned to their original places.
8. Everyone clean up after them. We keep our meeting place clean!